Saturday, April 26, 2008

More Great Blogs

You're likely familiar with these, but in case you're not, I think you'll find these blogs original, inviting, appealing, and refreshing.

Each has its own personality, flavor, and focus.

Enjoy the buffet!

1. Justice Desserts
2. Sandra's Garden
3. Life in the Lost World
4. A Distinctly Different Homestead
5. A Foothill Home Companion
6. Country Magpies
7. From My Homestead
8. Front Porch Indiana
7. Grand Life
8. Twinville/Laughing Orca Ranch
9. Bureka Boy
10. Razor Family Farm
11. SouleMama
12. The Spotted Apron
12 1/2. The Barber Bunch

(Sorry, Carolyn...just didn't want to end the list with 13...who wants to be #13 anyway?? :))

There are the links, but it'll take me a day or two to get them all on the sidebar. Of course, I have probably left some really important blogs out by accident...it IS 4:38 in the morning, and I feel myself aging by the second. Time for some beauty survival sleep...

Enjoy!

10 comments:

Connie said...

Thanks for mentioning the blog! I'll check out some of the others as well. Loved the bees!

Robbyn said...

Verde, you're welcome...I love bees, too :)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

How cool is THAT?! My Laughing Orca Ranch Blog is on your Blog Roll!

Thanks for discovering my blog and posting about it.

Carolyn said...

12 1/2 works for me. Thanks for the shout out about my Blog!

I will enjoy going thru your list of blogs. Blog Rolls are so addicting!

Carolyn

Vintage West said...

Thanks for including me! I very much enjoy your blog!

Robbyn said...

Twin, Barber, Magpie...love your blogs and glad to know you :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding me to your blogroll! I'm so glad you like The Spotted Apron. It's been fun to start a blog and keep up with the recipes. Thanks for checking it out.

Molly said...

thank you robbyn! it is always fun to discover new blogs (the sheer number of them out there is so overwhelming...to think i've barely scratched the surface of the surface). i'm enjoying your topics - back to basics, medicinal herbs (a goal of mine as well), and the yogurt starter you mentioned - can't wait to learn more.

burekaboy — said...

hi there robbyn, thanks for the visit and adding me to your list of blogs :)

happy Pesach even if we're on the last day! only a few hours left and we pack up the show until next year.

Anonymous said...

Hi Robbyn! With faulty internet connections (often borrowing a friend's computer), I've only just made it over to say thank you for linking to my little blog page. It means so much to be included on your blog because I just adore it!

I'm off to explore these blogs before my internet disconnects again!

Blessings and thanks!
Lacy