Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Different Breed of Squirrel

Oh, this is too funny!

I just got an email from a former co-worker who told me that on her drive in to work, she spied an unfortunate lump on the side of the road, which as she approached, she assumed was roadkill.

She heaved a sad sigh as her car neared the limp furry form of what appeared to be the final remains of a jaywalking squirrel. Only, at closer glance, it was not a squirrel.

It was a furry squirrel-like man's hairpiece. (Oh gosh, I'm laughing so hard it hurts!)

Ya gotta watch out when you drive with the top down in rush hour traffic.

1 comment:

The Unusual Farmchick said...

That is Funny! I needed that laugh.
Robyn,Welcome!There are times I come off rather brassy but I write in all moods so If I insult I will apologize now for any future slip ups :). Glad to see I am not the only "one of those people"....
I went back to look the private option over and since you have a blogger account, you just need to be signed in before going to my page. I feel awful that alot of others who have followed me from my last blog can no longer leave comments or view the blog- So hopefully they wil sign up for an account and just use it for blog surfing.