Friday, November 7, 2008

Shabbat Shalom


I customarily turn off the computer each shabbat. I'm overdue on responding to all the wonderful and thoughtful comments on some of my past posts...I'll do that this weekend. Just wanted to say I'm not neglecting it, and I haven't forgotten. I really love being among such a great online community and don't take it for granted!
I'm racing to beat sundown tonight, so have to cut this short. I'm so grateful for so many things...so many that I don't even have time to list them all right now. I hope you enjoy a restful evening and tomorrow and that your week was a good one...and if not, that it's nearly over and that next week will be better!
Till later...
Shabbat shalom! :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Shabbat shalom to you, too! I have a reply to write to you, but you might not get it until tomorrow night. I don't turn my computer off on Sabbath, I just don't use it for work or shopping during those sacred hours. But the fellowship, ah, the fellowship via the computer is good any day of the week!

Alan said...

Thanks for the reminder! Sabbath is something that has gone missing in the world.

Peace

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a restful Sabbath!

Nola said...

Shabbat shalom! I am not very familiar with your religeous customs, but I admire you for sticking to them.

Robbyn said...

Michelle, Alan, Christina, Nola, thanks! My favorite time of the week :) And now back to the salt mines... ;-)