Saturday, January 24, 2009

This Could Be Fun!

meme from Karl, who got it from Naturally simple who got it from Tabitha:

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me.

I will try to make these be about or tailored to those five lucky people. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
- What I create will be just for you.
- It’ll be done this year
- You have no clue what it’s going to be.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you have to put this in your journal as well, if you expect me to do something for you! And please link to your blog so that I can visit and read in case we are new friends.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Robbyn, this sounds a bit like the Pay It Forward theme I participated in last year. It was fun; I love to make and receive gifts! Just to clarify; if I respond to your blog, I have to agree to do the same thing on my blog; right? In other words, I have to make something for the first five people who visit my blog when I do the post?

Robbyn said...

I've heard of the Pay it Forward, but never knew what it was exactly. Yes, if you wish to be one of the first five respondents you'd make something very simple, nothing fancy, for each of the five people who in turn respond to your post when you post the same thing on your blog, and on it goes :)

Dr. White said...

I'm in! I'd love to send out some lovin' from the One Acre Homestead! Can't wait to see what homemade goodness you choose to share! Will you email for addresses?

Michelle said...

Oh sure, why not? I have all the time in the world to sit around and make stuff! :-) Actually, I do have all the materials for a clever little craft I meant to do in time for Christmas....

Anonymous said...

Ok, looks like I'm in too! =) I'll post this to my blog this morning.

Yipee!! =)

Robbyn said...

Ok, let's see what the final count is here...

1. Michelle
2. One Acre Homestead
3. and Annette!

I'll contact each of you with my email address, yay!