Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Of Crockpots and Sherbet Glasses.

Sherbet.

Sherbert.

Whichever!

For some sleep-deprived ramblings about crockpots and sherbet glasses strutting and fretting their hour upon the stage, and then are heard no more...a tale, told by an idio....(wait wait)

Well, here it is at today's WomenNotDabblingInNormal.

And now I'm off to get my day's sleep so I can work the red-eye shift ternite. I know how to spell tonight, but today, it's ternite.

(Wherein I will dream the dreams full of sound and fury, signifying nothing...)

Meaning in modern English I'm hoping for a NyQuil-induced near-coma in which I'll probably snore to beat the band.

And to think my English teacher was worried we'd never remember any Shakespeare, ha!

(I bid thee farewell 'til the morrow. And blah-thee blah blah) ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny!!

May the force be with you (not shakespeare, all I could think of at the moment!).

=) Sleep well.

Robbyn said...

Annette...thanks! And I DID, oh I DID... :)

Unknown said...

"Tomorrow & tomorrow & tomorrow, creeps on this petty pace from day to day, like an actor that struts & frets his hour upon the stage & then is heard no more..."
"Glamis thou art; & shalt be what thou art promised. Yet do I fear thy nature: it is too full of the milk of human kindness to catch the nearest way..."
"Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediment:
Love is not Love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove.
Oh, no, it is an ever-fixed mark" (damn, forgotten the next bit)...