Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kind Words Appreciated

The people who find each other via homestead blogs are so diverse, and our goals and lives are as well. But we are a real community even if our connection is from a distance.

I just learned about a tragedy when reading Danni's Blog here. If you'd like to stop in and offer a kind word, Kayte at A Journey In Your Dreams is a blogging homesteader whose losses just now seem paralyzing. Nothing can hit at the heart of a farmer more than the pain and loss of his/her animals.

Please keep Kayte in your thoughts and prayers...

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I left a commnet for her.

What an awful thing!

Carolyn

Unknown said...

O My... I hope Kayte can find the strength to pick up her shattered dreams and go on. My heart is broken for her!

Thanks for the add to the Blogroll!

Have a great day!
Christina

Danni said...

"The people who find each other via homestead blogs are so diverse, and our goals and lives are as well. But we are a real community even if our connection is from a distance."
This is so well stated, Robbyn. I find myself continually surprised and delighted by the support and kindness I receive from relative "strangers" via this thing called blogging and have come to feel so connected to everyone I read about daily. It's so devastating to read about Kayte's tragedy. I only wish we all lived closer to her to provide even more support.
Thanks for this blog post. - danni