Friday, April 6, 2012

They tried to kill us, We survived, Let's eat!

...it's the Jewish story boiled down a bit, ha!   At this Passover season, we celebrate God's deliverance by remembering and reciting the story of the Exodus.  And unwittingly my mother also experienced a deliverance on that same anniversary in 1966 by giving birth to me, woo!

This is a brief post due to my waiting till the last minute to cook a few more things for the big Seder tonight.  Our yearly most requested favorite I owe to this recipe which is truly worth the few steps it requires.  I thought I'd repost it...it's a matzah covered with a toffee crunch layer and then spread with chocolate and toppings such as nuts or coconut.


Chag Pesach Sameach to our Jewish friends out there, and to everyone else, happy holidays!! 

No comments: