Sunday, February 7, 2010

Heavy Hearts

Our hearts are heavy for our friend Susanna, in the loss of her son last week in a car accident. Susanna, whom many of us here in the blogosphere know and love, writes and is a professional storyteller under the name Granny Sue and is the author one of the first blogs I discovered when I myself first started blogging. She has often had a kind and timely word to spare in the past few years, and often a word of comfort during life's ups and downs. She is a woman of strength, wisdom, and humor, and someone I admire.

However loosely connected all of us in this unique internet community are daily, this is still a community in reality, and we need each other. Please feel free to stop and offer your real support to one of our own in a time of her family's great loss. There has also been a fund set up for the benefit of the immediate family, which includes Jon's wife and four children.

Thank you in advance for your kind words...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So so so sad. I'll be praying for them!

Granny Sue said...

Thank you for these words, Robbyn. My online friends are a constant source of comfort. I remember your times of trouble; now you come to me in mine. A true friend, though we've never met.