Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm Back

I apologize for the confusion.

Yesterday, I moved the blog to Wordpress. Today I'm moving it back, hopefully permanently.

My brief fling with Wordpress is over...I just didn't bond with it. Yes, it looked more business-like, and had some options I don't have here...I think. Or maybe I don't know how to use either to their best advantage.

But like a favorite pairs of jeans, or soft chambray work shirt, this blog seems to be my most comfortable fit. I missed the slightly messy familiarity of my clutter on the sidebar here.

I'm getting old and set in my ways :)

Anyway, I'm back.

I apologize for the inconvenience to those of you who'd bookmarked the new link already!

Thanks for understanding!

That said, if anyone would like to be added to THIS blogroll, please say the word. I'm hopelessly behind in updating it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny :-).

I used to use Blogger too, and made the move earlier this year to Wordpress. I've gotten used to it, but it's different. You should stay where you are comfortable. We'll just follow you around :-)