Thursday, May 8, 2008

More Monsanto Rant-O

...soon!

I've appreciated all the comments left on my recent post about the Terminator seeds, and yes, it ran tooooooo long and was too rambling to be read in one sitting very easily.

I'll work on that!

I've been BIZZZZ-EEE this week, so much so that I've not been here more than to check emails and such before heading out again. I'll have a bit of time here, though, this weekend, and I have a couple of ideas hatching for just such a time.

Just stopping here to say this topic is NOT done yet! I need to understand the facts and implications of the GMO and Terminator seeds much better than I do right now, so this'll be making its appearance here again, most definately.

And thank you for your wonderful feedback!

I have to run, but I couldn't just bop off without stopping in to say I may have fallen off the turnip truck, but I haven't fallen off the face of the earth just yet ;-)


Shall return!!

1 comment:

Phelan said...

I wrote an article on tomatoes that you might find interesting. It's all about the implications of GMO's. And the stupid pc won't let me get to it. ugh! ok, my site, left sidebar, under articles I have written, under Heirloom tomatoes.

sorry about that. I am still getting use to this new computer.