Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Passing Along the Awards

This is long overdue, and I am very grateful to both Phelan and to Willa for their past inclusion of my blog for the following awards: Willa for the Thinking Blogger Award, and Phelan for the Bloggers for Positive Global Change one.

Thank you! What an honor :)

And how very belated I am for only now acknowledging it and passing them right along! (Apologies)

Frankly, many times I'd sit here and not know how to even begin to narrow down all the many fine blogs to a lower number...there are just too many wonderful ones, each one making a difference with its blog owner's own unique voice and perspective. I simply CAN'T narrow them down. It's impossible!

Therefore, instead of further procrastinating and therefore giving NO ONE any mention, I'll just do a shot in the dark, choosing GREAT from among GREAT. If I do not include yours, just don't hate me.






First, the Blogger for Global Change Award. Thank you, Phelan, for your mention. What a shot in the arm :)



I'm handing off the award to these 7 (not 5...5 was impossible!) who each change their worlds for the better with their careful efforts, their sincerity, and their individuality:

1. Path to Freedom Journal

2. Small Meadow Farm

3. Dirt Under My Nails

4. Permaculture in Brittany

5. Plan Be

6. The Good Life

7. Apifera Farm






Secondly, the Thinking Blogger Award. Thank you again, Willa, for your mention so many months ago. Now passing it along to:

1. Green, Blue, Brown

2. Stop the Ride!

3. slowly she turned

4. A Homesteading Neophyte

5. Fast Grow the Weeds

6. House-poor, Homesteading, Happy

7. The Unusually Unusual Farmchick




I'm new to this, so here are the instructions for passing along of these awards:

At minimum, you can proudly display the BPGC badge on your blog and bask in
the glow of our collective good will. If you are sharing the kudos, however,
please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. The
participation rules are simple:

1. When you get tagged, write a post with links to up to 5 blogs that you
think are trying to change the world in a positive way.

2. In your post, make sure you link back so that people can
easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Leave a comment or message for the bloggers you're tagging, so they know
they're now part of the meme.

4. Optional: Proudly display the BPGC award badge with a link to the post
that you wrote up



6 comments:

Stephanie Appleton said...

Why thank you! I'm honored.

The Unusual Farmchick said...

Thank you Robyn. Your mention and award is appreciated.
(and I too am late on passing on awards. Stil have not sat down and narrowed out who to pass mine on too... )

Phelan said...

thank you so much. I was flattered by your comments on my blog. :D

Dancingfarmer said...

Robbyn:
Thanks! I will be sure and put the "logo" on my blog and mention some of my own choices (though you did steal a few!) as soon as I get back from a short trip to North Carolina.
Thanks again!
Monica

Robbyn said...

You're all welcome...I'm so glad to have been challenged and encouraged by your great blogs!

e4 said...

Thanks so much Robyyn. So cool to get something like this.rrete