Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Quantity Cooking Recipe Success

Hey, I'm trying it a little at a time...recipes to cook in quantity to have for dinner and that can be frozen for later meals.

Here's the latest one we love...I posted the recipe for Orange-Cumin Beef Stew over at today's Not Dabbling in Normal post. If you get a chance to try it, I hope you love it as much as we do!

Welcome to all the new visitors to this site...I'm glad you're here! I'm here sporadically and am presently trying to get my camera back in action. We're having fun in the garden, and we're especially glad for the rain showers that finally came in the last 24 hours...woo!

I'm off now to get my anti-crankiness sleep so I'm fresh for work tonight during these upside-down worknights/days. Shall return soon!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I try and do the quantity cooking thing too. In fact tonight I made some taco soup (see my blog for recipe:) and froze half for later.