I was recently tagged by my blog friend Christina at CoffeeCoffeeCoffee to list 7 things about myself. Check out her site for news about Big Ag and GMO news, and for some really delicious organic coffees...thank you for the tag, Christina!
Here are 7 factoids, chosen at random...
1. I am Southern-accent-impaired. I've tried, but I can't fully get rid of my Mississippi/Tennessee linguistic roots. (But I no longer use the word "britches" and "cain't" in everyday language...heehee) The "y'all," though, is permanent, I fear. I can also spot a fake Southern accent a mile away, and chuckle at movies where the non-native actors try their hands at it ;-)
2. I'm horse-crazy, but have never owned a horse, and have only ridden one a few times in my life.
3. I'm a complete sucker for livestock, children, junk shops, decorating, used book stores, and gardening. And for my husband :)
4. When I cook, I mess up the whole kitchen. I don't enjoy cleaning it up, either. I've tried being tidy as I go, but it's like trying to make a cat have a dog's personality...just doesn't work for me :)
5. I don't like liver, aspic, tapioca, or most sweet potato dishes. I could eat Mexican, Indian, grilled food, or fresh veggies and cornbread nearly every day of my life.
6. I've eaten goat meat twice in my life. Based on how it tasted those two times, it's my favorite meat.
7. I hate wearing pantyhose and will do about anything to avoid it. I don't really like footwear in general and love being barefoot or in sandals. I've prefer wearing natural fabrics, even though they wrinkle and wear differently than synthetics. My body has determined these things for me...I seem to get more uncomfortable in synthetics the older I get.
Alright...I'm passing this along to all my readers. Yes, I broke the rules. Which makes me abnormal, a meme-rebel...lol! (For other acts of abnormality, check out this site )
Here are the rules. So you know what to break...hehheh ;-)
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.