Tuesday, June 18, 2013

SOS -- Help Needed for Homesteader

I just got home and read this over at Phelan's blog.  It pertains to surviving domestic abuse and helping a neighbor in need.

Domestic violence was a hidden reality in my childhood, as it is in many folks' lives. 

I just arrived home tonight, so I'll defer to Phelan's page and the details there about the situation.  There are links there to follow further.  If you feel so inclined, this would be a crucial moment in the life of a kindred homesteader to help and really make a difference.

Thank you!

Robbyn and Jack

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank-you for alerting me to this opportunity to help. I did what I could!

Phelan said...

Thank you Robbyn.

Robbyn said...

Michelle, thank you so much, and I hope folks will pass the word :)

Marcy, you're welcome!