Time to pack that bag and check the water supplies. Let's see what category it is by the time it makes up its mind...
Oh, man. Batten down the hatches and stay safe, you guys. And what about the buckets?!
Thanks, Meg :) Hopefully, it'll blow over. If not, we'll make tracks. Bucketville should be alright unless it's heavy-duty and throwing things around. If it gets to that point, our plan is not to be too close at hand. Dollars to donuts it's just going to be a tropical storm with a lot of good rain. We'll see :)
I thought about you when I saw the report on the news. Hope you "weather" it okay!
Hi Tina...thank you. We are making a decision today whether we'll need to evacuate. Yes, we're right in its path. If it's just a storm, we'll stay. If it picks up, we have to go.
Lots of good vibes!
thanks, Phelan :) We'll decide something soon, depending on how that "cone" looks
Post a Comment