Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow

...flies, rather than creeps!  (sorry, Ye Bard)

I have every intention of typing up Part Two of "Debt, Gone!"...was supposed to do it yesterday, then today...I'm not procrastinating but I want to have my brain at the computer along with my fingers while typing.  I'm tired!  It's a good tired from more recent activity than I've been used to.

Anyway, the subject of Part Two is the role friends (you!) have played in our debt-repayment success, and I don't want to rush through it.   So HOPEFULLY tomorrow I'll have time to respond to your WONDERFUL comments and to pen the next post.  It's not for lack of being grateful...so hope to have something up by tomorrow late PM.   Just didn't want anyone to think I'd fallen off the internet in the last couple days :)

Hoping to be back tomorrow...!!!  THANK you for being happy along with us, and for being a part of so many of our ups and downs, and in this case, JOYS   :)

3 comments:

jean said...

I'm so glad for you to be getting out of debt. Something we did, too. With God's help and he uses other ways and lessons along those ways to teach us.

MamaHen said...

Woooowwwwwww!! SO GREAT about this happening for ya'll and your debt being paid off!!! God is wonderful!
I'm so happy for you!

Robbyn said...

Pilgrim and Annie, (((((((((thank you so much!!!! God is SO GOOD!!!)))))))))))